Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Northern Exposure---the teacher version

Check out Ashley Groves's blog Alaska or Bust

Ashley is my friend Lisa Turner's sister and is in Alaska for a Northern Exposure type program, except instead of being a DR, she is a teacher.

I e-mailed her some pics of her nephew Aaron today and in an e-mail back she informed me that there is no cable TV where she is at. Even without it, she seems to love what she is doing and being in Alaska. I am enjoying her blog immensely.

I know Ashley enjoys hearing from people from home, please take the time to visit her blog and be sure to leave her a comment.

1 comment:

Miss Ashley said...

Sarah,
Thank you so much for the advertisement. I hope more people in Newton check out my blog. The pictures are so amazing, I want to share with with everyone.
I hope you are having a great day.