Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Harrison is 6 weeks old!!!

Baby Harrison is 6 weeks old today!!

We went to see Dr. Jennings for his 6 week check-up this morning and found out that he weighs 11lbs 7oz. Exactly 4 weeks ago today he weighed 6lbs 15 oz. He is a big boy. If he keeps the weight gain going at this rate, he will weigh around 60lbs at age one. Then we can be on one of those "Fat Baby" shows on Maury Povich!












Showing off one of the beautiful burp rags that Tracie Crain made for Harrison.
They were so pretty that I have had a hard time using them.
The Dr said Harrison is doing very well.
It is obvious he is growing at a steady pace!
Overall, he is a very good baby. He mainly sleeps and eats.
What a life!!

8 comments:

DeAnn said...

Wow, he is really growing. If only we could all fill out like that and still be so cute. :)

jodi said...

Oh Sarah he is so cute...I miss the little fingers, toes, and sweet smells - but i do not miss the sleepless nights. He is a cutey though.

Anonymous said...

He looks like a healthy baby boy to me!!!

Wish I was there to hold him...

sjaxn said...

Happy 6 weeks to our little boys!! Wow Harrison is growing much faster than Jereme. Last week Jereme was 8.6 and I thought that was a huge jump. I think hes gonna be tall and skinny like Ryan though so I bet he won't be a weight gainer. Glad to see Harrison is doing great though. I'll give ya a call next week so the boys can meet!!

Ashley and Evan said...

He's grown a lot since I was there. I wish I could have the sleep, eat and poop life that he has.

Anonymous said...

He's too cute!!

Sara B. said...

He is such a cutie! It's amazing how quickly they grow and change! Enjoy him...he's a doll.

Kate said...

holy cute chubbiness!