Friday, January 16, 2009

And the Oscar goes to.......

I love awards!! I got this one from Miss Jennifer Hannaman (now Campbell) at her blog
The Campbell Family

In order to accept it I need to list 5 things I am addicted to. I assume that you are only supposed to list legal substances (she did not say that, but I am making it a rule, although if someone wants to admit they are addicted to the Crack Cocaine, more power to you).

Here goes~~~~

  1. I am totally addicted to caffeine. I do love coffee, but I don't drink it. My kidneys don't have the room for it. I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and iced tea. I drink about a pitcher of tea a day. I like to top the tea off with a few diet cokes. Yes, I know that they make a decaff version of both, but it just seems sacrilegious.
  2. Reality TV, mainly on BRAVO. Mainly The Real Housewives. I love all of those gals. It's hard for me to say which is my fav. Atlanta was the worst, but in a "so bad it is good" kind of way. I enjoyed it even more knowing that my love, Anderson "the Silver Fox" Cooper was also a fan.
  3. Celeb gossip. I feel like I know most celebs personally. And I admit that I pray for a group of them on a daily basis. I take partial credit for Britney's comeback and Obama's win---prayers are answered. I am still working on Patrick Swayze.
  4. El Rancherito. I need that food like I need iced tea. Having our own in Newton is great, but I still prefer to go to Olney. They know me there. They know to bring me a diet soda as soon as I arrive. They know Jack and know that I had another baby. God Bless those Mexicans and their delicious chips, salsa, and fajitas.
  5. Newton Eagle Football. As soon as the last game ends I begin to look forward to the next season. There is just something about a Friday night under the lights at Chivesky Field.

I now get the pleasure of passing this award on to fellow bloggers

.......and the Fab Blog award goes to............

Holly and Chad at the Farley Family

Dawn at Most Love Tots

Amber at The Lindemann Family

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So I'm still blushing about this. But I finally got the post up. I'm slow. Late. Whatever. BUT THANK YOU!