Saturday, January 10, 2009

Easy Recipe

Here you go Jamee!

This is a SUPER easy recipe that I found on kraft.com
It's not the fanciest meal in the world, but it is simple (can you say boxed mac & cheese?), easy and good!

I love kraft's website. If you sign up you can create your own recipe box, so I have lots of recipes that I want to try stored. I really doubt I will need to use a cookbook again. This week I plan to try the Creamy Chicken Enchiladas from kraft.com that Mindy recommended. They sound super easy and look SO good!




1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
1 lb. ground beef
1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa


HEAT oven to 400°F. Prepare Dinner as directed on package. While Macaroni is cooking, cook meat with taco seasoning as directed on package.
STIR sour cream into prepared Dinner; spoon 1/2 into 8-inch square baking dish. Top with layers of meat mixture, 1 cup cheese and remaining Dinner mixture; cover with foil.
BAKE 15 min.; top with salsa and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.

~~~

I shared a recipe. I may have more to share after I try some new ones this week. Please post a fav on your blog if you have one!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love kraft.com. I have my own recipe box too and am just now compiling recipes!

This one sounds delish.