Friday, March 7, 2008

Spoke to soon.......

Well, it has finally happened. I thought we would get by all winter without Jack getting sick, and we had almost made it until Jack woke up with a fever early Thursday morning. Early this morning his fever was up to 104.2 so, I am waiting for a call to see if Jack can get into the Dr. Is it not crazy (at least at Marshall Clinic) you leave a message and wait for them to call you back to tell you if you can take your sick self or family member to get the care they need? I am sitting here waiting like a Valedictorian hoping for his acceptance letter to Harvard. Keep your fingers crossed for me that they let him in today!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

If you are trying to take him the Marshall Clinic in Newton there is not a DR. there today. Good luck! Hope Jack is feeling better soon!

Amanda M said...

To go along with your title...Yesterday I stated to my mother in law how it was amazing that Nick has not tried to crawl out of his crib. Today I laid him in his crib and shut the door. Too my suprise in minutes he was right behind me. He got out of his cage. Guess I spoke to soon. Well I hope Jack gets feeling better. This flu is awful this year.

Rebekah said...

Hope he gets in and feels better soon !! I can recommend a Dr. that does a great job at getting in little patience !!!! Jeremy