Friday, March 28, 2008

SPECIAL DELIVERY

Tuesday afternoon Bruce Balding (from the Newton Flower Shoppe in case you did not know) pulled up to my house, I thought maybe he was just stopping by to share some juicy gossip with me, but he got something out of the back of his van and brought it up to my house...........Cliff sent me a dozen roses! They are so beautiful, and for no reason at all. A pretty big deal for him since he really does not have a romantic bone in his body, ok maybe one of those little bones in his ear, but those are VERY small.

Cliff did not forget Jack either. Along with the roses, Bruce delivered Jack a Mickey Mouse balloon. I did not get a picture of it fully inflated, this is the balloon after Jack hit it numerous times with his golf club.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww. That is so sweet.

I am officially jealous!

Rebekah said...

i asked Jack if his Daddy was in the Dog House. He kept asking me what a dog house was... I told him to ask Uncle Jeremy.. he could explain it!

way to go Cliff.. you did good!

Amanda M said...

How sweet!

Rebekah said...

the doghouse around here is just normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeremy aka Cheeks $#%%$#

hncfarley said...

What did the card say?????
Very impressive Cliff, that is a huge splurge and very thougthful!

Sarah D said...

the card said---LOVE CLIFF