Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Disney Dining

Disney Dining Reservations are made!

Even though are trip is months away, this morning I made my reservations for all the places we will eat when we are at Walt Disney World. I won't bore you with the entire list, (but if you want to know e-mail me and I will tell you) but the first night we are there we are eating at CHEF MICKEY'S. Jack and I ate there last September when we went with Michelle and Gabe and to be honest with you, Jack hated it. He was so scared. I thought it was pretty cool. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy are there and come and visit you at your table. The food was pretty good as well and the rolls were super delicious! So, we are going to give it a shot again this year. I am hoping Jack won't be scared this time and may actually like seeing the characters. I am fairly sure Cliff will enjoy it if for nothing else, the prime rib carving station.

Here are a few pictures from our meal at Chef Mickey's last year.
Hopefully I can replace these with some new pictures of Jack looking a lot less scared!











No comments: