Monday, March 17, 2008

GNO (girls night out)








Saturday night was girls night out for the Cool Girls. We went to Effingham's newest eatery, TUSCANY Steak and Pasta House. Check it out at http://www.tuscanysteakandpasta.com/

Very nice place, reasonably priced, and most importantly to me--great breadsticks! (I will eat anywhere that has good bread) Honestly, my food was just ok, I did not eat close to all of it and turned the waitress down when she offered me a box to take my leftovers home in.

I could tell we are all getting old when we had to leave the establishment we had stopped at in T-town because the band started and they were MUCH too loud. So, I was home and in bed by 10:30 and asleep shortly thereafter (perhaps it was some sort of a carb induced coma brought on by all of the breadsticks I had eaten).

No comments: