Wednesday, March 19, 2008

American Idol pool standings

After two weeks, Tracie Crain is in the lead. I think just about everybody got it wrong this week. I don't think anyone expected Karly to be in the bottom three and I hope it does not happen again! Next week I will have to start voting.

Way to go Tracie!

Tracie and Ryan Martin were the only ones who called it right predicting that Amanda Overmeyer would go home.

Let me go off subject here a bit and say something about Tracie Crain. In case you don't know her, Tracie is the former Tracie Painter of Newton. She now makes her home in Louisiana. I don't think I ever really knew Tracie when she lived in Newton, she is my sister Rebekah's age and I doubt if I did know her when she lived here if she is really the same person.

If it is at all possible to get to know someone through their blog, that is how I feel like I know Tracie, and I like what I see. A wonderful mother, business owner, and Christian woman. Hopefully she won't mind me sharing this with my readers, but if you get some time, visit her blog http://www.coffeewiththecrains.blogspot.com/ it's so nice to see a local girl doing so well for herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I am in the lead!!
WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!

BTW - Thanks for all the sweet things you said about me. You actually made me blush.