Monday, March 10, 2008

Random thoughts.....

So in case you were wondering, Jack is feeling better. No more fever, just an awful croupy cough that keeps him (and me) up most of the night.

Until just a little while ago the only thing Jack had ate in the past 48 hours was a handful of popcorn and a vanilla ice cream cone from the DQ. We had to run some errands and stopped to get some breadstix with cheese (his fav) from the Freeze and he ate a couple of those.

Speaking of the Freeze and Dairy Queen, did you know M&J video has ice cream now?

Does anyone know if Rock of Love was new last night?

Obama won Wyoming pretty soundly. I am not sure what the average person from WY is like, but I think of cowboys when I think of Wyoming, if the majority of Wyoming residents vote for Obama, it should be a pretty good indicator that the rest of the country would as well. It is interesting to note that Wyoming was the state that put JFK over the edge to give him the needed delegates when he ran for President in 1968.

Have any of my you ever been to Wyoming? What is it like there? I am very curious. I may want to visit someday. I may not, one thing I know about Wyoming for sure is that they do not have a Disney World.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I don't know about Wyoming, but I do know that Rock of Love was not new last night. Very Disappointing...Who are you rooting for? He keeps saying he likes crazy chicks...I hope not Christy Jo