Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Idol FUN


Hey Sarah Sez readers and American Idol fans, let's have some fun!
Join my American Idol pool
Here's what you have to do:
Send me an e-mail @ jak122004@msn.com
with the subject line AMERICAN IDOL POOL
Give me your name and a list of the top 12 ranked from 1 to 12 with the number one ranked singer being the contestant that you think will win it all, the number 12 being the contestant that you think will leave tomorrow night.
I will post a list of the rankings every Thursday until we have
an American Idol and a "Sarah Sez Idol"!
For a list of all of the contestants, visit the official American Idol website @
get to work, you have until 7:00 p.m.
tomorrow night (Wednesday) to get me your list!
This contest is open to anyone, the more participants, the more fun!
......by the way, I am going to be playing along as well, to make sure it is fair, I will e-mail a copy of my list to my sister Rebekah

3 comments:

Amanda M said...

This sounds like fun...by the way Carly ROCKED it last night!!!

Christina said...

The new layout is so cute! Now, if I could get mine figured out!

Christina said...

I haven't emailed you my list yet - I'll get around to it. But, David Cook so rocked it! I don't care if he did steal it from Doxology (or whatever their name is), it sounded HOT!