Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random pics from the Farley Euchre tournament

A fun time was had by all at the annual Farley Euchre tournament
held Feb 9th at the home of Chad and Holly.
Shout out to my partner Melanie Herndon.
It seems like the yearly euchre tournament is the only
time I get to see David and Melanie, I wish it was more.
Ted and Ron
Colleen, now Mrs. Swick




I don't remember what was going on when I took these pictures of Amanda,
but I find them to be highly enjoyable.





















The final game.
Chad & Chalen vs. Jamee and Will
The fact that Will Fritchley made it to the final game of
the Euchre tournament is a pretty big deal.
Not that he is not a good card player, but he is not a good card player.
Chad and Chalen were victorious.





And, like poor little Emily Baltzell, Jack too was forced to sleeping in a box after his mother did not bring home the bacon from the tourney.





No comments: