Thursday, October 29, 2009

What to be.....or not to be

Bun in the oven



Balloon boy
-this is what I would be if I were to dress up


Probably wrong on some level,
I find it humorous and you know whatever party these people are attending,
adult type beverages are being served. I bet that guy did not count on asking someone over and over to give him a drink all night.

Sandra Lee from Semi-Homemade
(or whatever her kooky tablescape show is called)
as Madonna.

I just gave someone an idea.
There's a good chance that if you are the go out to a bar on Halloween kind
of person, you may see this costume.
I wonder if this is a costume or one of those sad street children
in India (I watched Slumdog) and the urinal is their house.
If not, cool costume.
Sexy RIGHT


Sexy very WRONG




And then there was the Kate wig..........

No comments: