Monday, October 5, 2009

Pointing it out

  • If our trip had not been rescheduled I would be in Walt Disney World right now. Instead I am in full blown trip planning mode for our rescheduled February trip. I decided against telling Cliff that we would be wearing matching Mickey shirts at least one day (probably more--shh). I am sure he will appreciate it that much more if it is a surprise.
  • Have you tried the Bounce dryer bar yet? I love new laundry products. I think this one works pretty well. You just stick the bar inside your dryer and it is supposed to last up to 4 months.
  • I feel really bad for Kandi from the Real Housewives of ATL.
  • I finished reading "Julie and Julia" last week. I give at 7 out of 10. It was an ok book. It's the true story of a woman named Julie who cooks her way through Julia Child's cookbook and blogs about it. I think it would have been a little more relatable to me if it was say the Grace United Methodist Women's cookbook.
  • Jack is sick. Hacking cough and fever. I am hoping he feels well enough to go to school tomorrow for school picture day. Speaking of, what's up with choosing the background color, pose, and package size BEFORE the pictures are taken? TOO many choices before I even know if the pictures are good!
  • I've said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE GLEE! Wednesday nights on FOX. 8:00 I cannot rest until everyone I know is watching this show!
  • Harrison is 10 months old. He is SO close to walking.
  • No 2016 Olympics in Chicago. I was not so sure that Obama was going to get us the Olympics, but I thought if anyone could it would be OPRAH. Poor OPRAH. Maybe now she can focus on a health care plan.
  • I am SO OVER Jon and Kate.
  • My blog counter tells me that I am getting close to visit 200,000. Watch for a give away when it gets close to the 200,000 mark.
  • Jack told me today that he wanted to be called Jackula. I thought that was pretty inventive, by bedtime he was over it.
  • I'm worried about Burt Reynolds.



No comments: