Thursday, February 28, 2008

Oh tillie..



Meet Tilda Swinton. She won the Best Supporting Actress Oscar at last Sunday night's ceremony. I think she was in some movie with Geroge Clooney. I am pretty sure she was in the Chronicles of Narnia as well. I liked TCON. Kind of scary, but good. I had read the books when I was little. Anyway my point is this. It is the OSCARS, could she not put on some makeup? A least a little mascara? I bet if she would have called Maybelline they would have sent her over a free tube.
My verdict on Tilda (do you think her real name is Matilda?)-------HOT MESS

2 comments:

Christina said...

I think her stylist must have quit, died, or something... looks like she not only had no make-up and crappy hair... but she didn't have a gown. Poor girl had to wear the black velour throw from her sofa! hehehe! :-)

Rebekah said...

i concur- Tilda could have called me. I could have hooked her up with more eyeliner and mascara than Zola ever even thought about.