Thursday, February 28, 2008

Project Runway

Do you watch Project Runway? It is my favorite reality show. Since it is on Bravo, they replay each episode numerous times so, it is pretty easy to stay caught up. Last night my favorite contestant, CHRIS MARCH, was eliminated. I just love Chris, I want to go to New York and hang out with him. I am sorry to see him go, it may have had something to do with the human hair he used as fur trim on last night's designs (it really was not as bad as you would think).
Next week is this season's finale.

Ok, I can't resist. Chris March totally reminds me of Bruce Balding. I mean that in the best way possible. Their looks, their laugh, a little bit of cattiness thrown in, maybe that is why I like Chris/Bruce so much!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this guy....He was always spot on with his designs. Too bad they let him go.

Kelli said...

that is sooo funny becuase me and another girl in colorguard were talking about him reminding us of bruce and then i scroll down and see u think so too!!that makes me laugh