Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!


Happy V-day!
I told Jack I had something for him for Valentine's day. His reply-is it a gun?
No, it was not a gun. Just some Dora and Sponge Bob chocolates
and his very favorite, a large plain Hershey bar.
Once again, it is a chocolate for breakfast morning.

Cliff left me my Valentine's Day gift on the kitchen table this morning since he leaves for work long before we are up in the morning and he has class tonight.
He got me three packages of Venus razor blades! Woo hoo!
I love the Venus Razor, but mine was out of blades.
I refuse to buy them for myself since they are a little pricey.
It really was a great gift and will last a lot longer than flowers.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'm impressed! Venus razors are a kick ass gift!!!!!!!!

hncfarley said...

I guess you would say that is really the gift that keeps on giving!! And thoughtful as well. Either that or he is trying to tell you to shave your legs in a really nice way...