Monday, February 25, 2008

Is there an AA for Disney??

Here we go again.........last September's trip was so much fun, I am hooked (perhaps addicted may be the better word)! As soon as we got back from last year's Walt Disney World trip I began thinking about going again. Cliff and I have been talking about it and I think we have pretty much decided to go back this September. Jack has no desire to return (I am sure he will enjoy it once we get there). He does want to go back and ride the escalator and play in the arcade at the hotel. So, after hours of researching all of the different resorts available on the WDW property, I think I have settled on the CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT. Below are some pictures of the resort. Hopefully I will book this week.

Sarah Sez readers-get ready to hear about my Disney planning. With over 6 months to go, you may get a little sick of it!












1 comment:

Christina said...

It sounds like so much fun! :-)