Friday, February 29, 2008

LOBSTER



This morning Jack comes out to tell me and Cliff (who is home from work today after having 4 teeth pulled yesterday) that he wants/needs a lobster. I asked, to eat or for a pet? Jack said for a pet. I may indulge many of Jack's wants, but the lobster is not going to happen. We may go eat at Red Lobster sometime soon though, maybe that will satisfy him. All I know is ever since he mentioned wanting a lobster, I have been thinking about those delicious biscuits.

6 comments:

Funneman Fun said...

These are super easy to make!

RED LOBSTER BISCUITS

2 c. Bisquick
2/3 c. milk
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c. butter
1/4 tsp. garlic powder

Mix Bisquick and cheese; add milk. Spoon on an ungreased cookie sheet (makes about 12). Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Brush with melted butter and garlic powder.

And I think you should let Jack get a Lobster. He could name it Hershey.

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMM! I could go just for the biscuits!

Anonymous said...

THANKS for giving me my CRAWFISH CRAVING!

Christina said...

Also, the biscuits can be found in the baking aisle in a yellow packet that you just add water to. I'll admit they won't give you the Red Lobster vibe, but they will fix your craving. :-)
Also, last week we went to Red Lobster. Calvin saw the Lobsters and found them very intriguing. He's been talking about them all week. So, if Jack gets a lobster can we come visit it??? :-)

Ashley and Evan said...

What better time to take Jack to Red Lobster the now during their annual Lobsterfest feast! He'll learn so much as he watches the lobster go from tank to plate!

Sarah D said...

thanks for the recipe Beth, I think we made those in Foods class with Mrs. Carrell.