Tuesday, January 22, 2008

thirsty

I have an unquenchable thirst: for knowledge, all things pop culture related and iced tea. Plain old iced tea. Nothing in it. I take it like I take my men. Straight and cold.

I usually make my weekly trip to the grocery store on Sunday afternoon (that is where I was headed when I backed into the telephone poll). I realized this past week that maybe I was drinking a little too much iced tea when the family size box of tea bags that I usually buy on Sundays ran out on Saturday. I am the only person in my house who drinks tea.

I have decided to cut back a little and start drinking more diet coke.

1 comment:

BB said...

Too funny you say you're switching. I'm the opposite, just switched from Diet Pepsi to tea. My face was swelling up. Too much sodium in a can of soda, 35gms! You ought to take a poll. Diet Pepsi or Coke. Love Coke Zero too.