Tuesday, January 22, 2008

HEATH LEDGER IS DEAD



Actor Heath Ledger was found dead this afternoon in the apartment of Mary Kate Olsen.
-------------------
Ok, I am not sure about the Mary Kate Olsen part. It still may be true, and if it is Uncle Jesse is going to be pissed!
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
The apartment was reportedly owned by MKO. Maybe besides her line of small girls clothing, she is also a landlord?
---------------------
---------------------
---------------------
--------------------
new reports say it was not MKO's apartment-she just lives in the building



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously??? I heard about his death - but HAD NOT heard that he was in HER apartment......hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Anonymous said...

Maybe she is a "drug"lord...

Jamee said...

I am so sad, I really liked him, pre-Broke Back Mtn. I didnt like him as a homosexual, it didnt fit him. I did love him in 10 things I hate about you with Julia Stiles and in A Knights Tale. I wonder how Michelle will explain it to little Matilda. I have read a lot that he was a really good dad. So sad.