Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The polls are closed

The latest poll on the subject of tattoos is closed.


The majority of voters (33%) said that tattoos were not for them, but fine for others.

23% of the voters have one tattoo

I am in the 23%. Yes, I do have a tattoo. It is on my lower back-what some refer to as a "TRAMP STAMP".

What is my tattoo of you ask? It is of a purse! In all of my days and all of my travels I have never met nor heard of anyone else with a tattoo of a purse. I am glad that it is unique. Jack has noticed it recently and asks me "Mommy, why did you draw on your back?"

I once saw a show about tattoos and a famous tattoo artist from L.A. said he gets 20 somethings who ask him "what is it (a tattoo) going to look like when I am 80?" He replied "that you lived when you were 25."

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Amen to that! I am also in the 23% that have been "inked" and I can honestly say that I have NEVER regreted getting my tat. It's a sign that I took a risk...I would also have to say that I would love to have another:)

BB said...

But, is your tat of a "Coach" purse???

Amber M said...

I agree with everything on the tattoo issue. I love tattoos. I have five of them myself and do not regret any of them. I also used to have people ask me what they are going to look like when I am 75. I just said that at least I had fun while I was young. I heard about your purse tattoo a long time ago. I want to see it sometime. I may want to be like you some day and get a purse tattoo. I love purses and tattoos.