Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One down-one to go




John Edwards is dropping out of the Presidential race.




I like Senator Edwards. He has a lot of good ideas, great hair, and seems like a nice fellow.

I read his wife's book and found it wonderful and inspiring.


SO, things just got a little more interesting. Who will the Edwards supporters side with? Who will Edwards endorse? Would Senator Edwards once again be interested in the VP position?


You can keep your Superbowl!


SUPER TUESDAY is where it's at!
==========

God Bless America

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Well, I never liked his hair! i sure thought he could do much better with as much as he spent on a hair cut. I would have liked to see some gel used or something! Speculation is that he will support Obama and angle for the attny General spot- good news for the workin' man!

hncfarley said...

Ok, chad is not writing this, obviously, but I am very disappointed as I think he is cute. I am sorry but if McCain gets the nod I will be so disappointed. He is UGLY. I don't feel that I can look at him for four years so I will have to vote for Obama. I am hoping for Mitt Romney gets the nod just for that reason, and I like his story. Doesn't good-looking equal ability to run our country?????????