Saturday, January 19, 2008

Static Cling

My house is full of static electricity. I assume it is because of the cold weather and the furnace. I can use a overly large amount of fabric softener and numerous dryer sheets to dry my clothes yet they still have static cling (and any sort of cling is not that attractive on a gal of my size).
At least my sheets smell good.
Jack is getting sick of me shocking him every time I touch his head in passing. I think he thinks I am doing it to be mean and it is some sort of punishment.
I could write a 100 page thesis on the affect it is having on my hair.
BRING ON SPRING!

3 comments:

BB said...

The worst is when you're shopping at the grocery store or Walmart while pushing the cartand ZAP...that 4 letter word that begins with s and ends with t sure pops out quickly!

Michelle F said...

Could I purchase that thesis? I really need one.I am willing to pay going rate. I looked online, it's about $3,600.00. I need it before the month is out.....

Sarah D said...

Michelle, I think you need to talk to Holly. She may have ony laying around somewhere.

I am not sure what Static Cling has to do with being a nurse practitioner, but you are welcome to my thesis. It is only $2000 for you. Or a trip to Disney.