Saturday, August 25, 2007

Eagles 35 Pana 0

Friday night the Eagles opened their 2007 season at home versus Pana. I had been anticipating this night since the end of last years season. I know that I am going in a couple of weeks and could not be more excited, but this, this truly is my Disneyland.


The Eagles warming up prior to the game. And this year something new-music during the warm up! It was awesome and really added to the atmosphere. Jack loved it so much he did some dancing!



Running through the paper. At this point I had already clapped so hard that I had busted a blood vessel in my hand.



If you look REALLY hard you may be able to see Gabe in the very back.




Opening kick off.
Overall a great game. Even though Gabe got sick and had to go home after the half (3 pieces of pizza 2 Dr Peppers and Skittles will do that to you) and it poured during the fourth quarter. Jack and I went home wet and happy Eagles fans


Check out Baby Grant Fulton representin'! I love Baby Grant. He is so good and just adorable. Grant is already one of the best Newton Eagle and Coach Fulton fans!





These pictures are the property of Michelle Fulton and were posted by her suggestion and with her permission.

5 comments:

Michelle F said...

Great pictures if I do say so myself. Gabe says it was the 2nd Dr. Pepper that got him....
I do have to admit, the rails on the bleachers weren't as bad as I thought they would be.

Kelley L. said...

Could Baby Grant be any cuter?

Sarah D said...

Baby Grant is sooo cute and so good!

Gabe, 2 dr peppers may do that to a person.

Debbie Diel said...

Great time! Seeing a dream come true for Jason was the best! Go Eagles!!!!11

Debbie Diel said...

I must say that I'll never get tired of seeing Gabe run through the paper!