Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hope this was worth the wait


So, last Friday I was driving through town and saw this blue fan with a football helmet on top, a big N on the hood and a Newton Eagles sign on the back. I was excited and needed more info. Later Lisa Turner informed me that Kenin and Kelby McCoy, sons of Greg and Joanna were the owners and creators of the ultimate Eagle ride. Jack, Gabe, and myself loaded up and headed all the way to almost Willow Hill tonight to see this awesome display of Eagle Pride for ourselves.


Here she is. Pretty huh?

The McCoy boys only take it to school on Fridays (makes it more special that way). Kenin informed me that there was a waiting list to get to go with him to lunch in the van. I was to shy to ask if he would put me on the list. Ok, not shy-I just knew he would think I was some crazy old lady.


You can see her up close and personal at the Olney vs. Newton game tomorrow night.




The van will also be making an appearance in the Homecoming parade.



From the back.






Karsyn (I really hope I spelled that right) McCoy and the van. Karsyn is so sweet and just beautiful. Jack had a lot of fun playing with her while we were at the McCoy's. He was too busy playing with Karsyn to let me take his picture with the Eagle van.

I did get a picture of Gabe with the van-in his new jersey. I promise to post it tomorrow.



Kenin with his beautiful van. Kenin is pretty darn cute! Ok, he is really cute. Check out his fabulous senior pics on Amber Lindeman's website http://www.amberlindemann.zenfolio.com/



Oh, and it gets better. Check out the back of this van! Luxurious and comfortable. I forgot to ask if they rent it out.
Thanks so much McCoy's for letting me come to your home to take pictures of that beautiful van! And if a Friday opens up for lunch-CALL ME!!!






1 comment:

Jace said...

Give me a minute to pick up my jaw off the ground and wipe away tears of joy....

Ok, ultimate Eagle pride right there. I would be willing to go on a waiting list just to stand next to this priceless work of art, let alone ride in it. Great work McCoy's, *Sniffle*, Great work!!!