Monday, August 27, 2007

The final countdown

This weekend I was made very aware of just how far reaching my blog is. I am honored, thrilled, and a little frightened. So, to track the visitors to my blog I have added a counter. You can see it on the right of the page. Now I can obsess over the number of visits my blog receives.

Keep checking back. You never know what you will find next.

by the way, I have to give Jessica Flowers the props for walking me through the steps of installing the counter. There really is no way I could have figured it out myself.

5 comments:

Michelle F said...

When did the counter start? Did it backcount?

Michelle F said...

PS- Did you see Perez is stealing your title? Perez Sez....

Sarah D said...

Counter started today. Started at 00000000

That Perez.......oh well, I am Newton's version of Perez Hilton (at least in my head) and that will have to keep me warm tonight

Michelle F said...

Wow, 565 views just today! Impressive!

Debbie Diel said...

Your mother says, "it just goes to show that you must be careful of what you say, you never know who's listening." I am one of your biggest fans!