Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Call Gabe Ishmael



We picked Gabe up after school today and headed out to the pool.



Gabe decided he was going to "ride the whale"-Jack calls it a dolphin-I'm not sure what it is but calling it a whale gave me a chance to throw in a Moby Dick reference. I am not sure why he needed the broom and felt like this could in tragically.





Gabe jumps in with the whale and the broom. He made it in broom and all.



Gabe his whale and a broom.

It doesn't get much better.






Jack swimming away as Gabe hangs out on the whale/dolphin.




Jack, trying to spot a whale in the distance.




5 comments:

Michelle F said...

too funny!!!
Gabe needs the broom cause he saw the USC Trojans on ESPN. They have a guy who rides a horse and carries a sword when they make a touchdown. The broom and "whale" are Gabe's version.

Debbie Diel said...

Wish I would have been there!

BB said...

Too cute.....but I also noticed the pool. Who's is that? We put one in this summer and are talking about what to do next summer about a deck. I love the slide. Any pix you can send me? TX

Sarah D said...

hey bb-it's Ray and Debbie's. The slide is from their old swing set. You should just go out and see it next time you are home.

Debbie Diel said...

bb
About the slide. You know you have to be a redneck if your pool slide was your swing set slide!!!!