Monday, August 20, 2007

My church hosted the Newton Eagles Football team and their coaching staff for a lunch after their practice on Saturday, August 11th. This was so much fun and these boys were so nice and very respectful. I hope they don't behave that way on the football field!



Katelynn Dusablon and the QB.

Coach Fulton with Gabe, Aaron Turner, and Cole Dusablon.


Aaron Turner with Kelby McCoy. Check out Aaron's shirt.



Dominic with Aaron and Cole.






The ladies in the kitchen.









Gabe and PP.



Me and Laurie Wilson with Dominic. I have said it before and I will say it again. I love Dominic Ginder!




Gabe and Aaron enjoying some dessert. Gabe said those were the best cupcakes he has had in his entire life!









Dad giving them a little speech before the meal.










Jessica with her nephew Dakota. In my head, Dakota Flowers should not be old enough to play football let alone drive a car! I am getting old!






Aaron Turner got EVERY member of the Varsity Football team to sign his shirt. It was pretty cool watching them lined up in the hallway to sign his shirt. They all did it no questions asked. I hope it made them feel like the celebrities that Aaron thinks that they are!















1 comment:

Jace said...

These young men represented NCHS with pride and respect. What a great group of guys. We should applaud their coaches and parents. It was an honor serving them. We also should show our appreciation for their great attitudes each Friday night by cheering loud and proud for our Eagles.