Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jack and the tuxedo


Jack was in Cliff's nephew Carl's wedding this past Saturday. I had been very excited at the prospect of dressing Jack in a tuxedo. Not so excited about getting him to walk down the aisle. Once again, Jack surprised me a did a fabulous job. He had so much fun and looked SOOO cute!











He actually liked wearing the tuxedo. I think he knew he looked good!














Jack and Mommy.




Jack walked down the aisle with Macy. He really liked Macy A LOT! By then end of the day he had totally gotten on her nerves and she kept telling me that Jack would not leave her alone.














Jack helped Macy throw the petals. He was not supposed to help her with the petals and I don't think she really wanted any help.







Jack with his first cousins Hunter and Hayden. They are twins. I am serious. They are twins.












4 comments:

Gigi said...

Jack in a tux...PRICELESS

Michelle F said...

Jack looks sooo adorable! Also, I wonder if this is the first glimpse many loyal readers have had of their devoted author? Great pic of you SDK!

Jess said...

Michelle is right....Great Picture!! Oh and Jack is just to cute:)

Sarah D said...

Michelle, I am not sure. I did not want to post my picture on my blog. I wanted to be the unseen Madam at the whorehouse.

You know how I feel about having my picture taken, but for me that is about as good as it gets.