Saturday, August 25, 2007

Dog fighting=BAD

I know a lot of my readers have been waiting for me to way in on this very timely issue. Dog fighting.
After much contemplation I can come to no other conclusion than that dog fighting is just plain wrong. Be you a NFL superstar or the neighborhood industrial strength lubricant salesman, no good can come of it.

Instead of dog fighting why not try cock fighting? Although I cannot be sure of the exact statistics I would say that the majority of Americans enjoy dogs. Some of them even have them as pets. Cocks, or chickens (maybe they are roosters but those are chickens too-right?) are not beloved American pets. In fact chicken makes an excellent meal whereas (once again I cannot be sure of the exact stats) most people are opposed to eating dog-however it is prepared. So, Mr. Vick once you are released from jail why not build a chicken coop instead of some dog fighting pen. Letting chickens fight to the death can only mean someone is going to eat a good meal. Call up KFC, they may be looking for a new spokesman.




Michael Vick: dog lover he may not be but boy he sure knows how to wear a suit.

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Michael Vick=sexual chocolate