Monday, June 29, 2009

The pool is open for business

Our pool is finally open! After waiting and waiting for the new liner to get put in we finally have a pool that is swimworthy.
Before
(It looked too bad to show the before this before pics)
Residing in the pool before the old liner was removed was a
5 1/2 long snake, 100's of tadpoles, snails, and LOTS of frogs (yes, I was VERY freaked out).





AFTER


Jack is thoroughly enjoying the pool.
After it being open only one and a half weeks, he is SO brown and his hair is
pretty much white.

I am happy to report after last week's swim lessons with
Stephen Frichtl (who I highly recommend) Jack is now
totally floaty free.
Harry likes the water!
We love having people over to swim.
Having a pool is no good if no one is swimming in it.
Give us a call if you want to come over and take a dip!

7 comments:

Amber M said...

I'll be over there soon...lol.. I love me an in-ground pool!!! It looks very nice.

♥Jacqueline said...

That looks so refreshing! I wish I had a pool. Only got a spa. Ick during the summer...

Dora Jo said...

Don't tempt us girl! You don't even know how much we miss it! Soooooo glad you guys got it going! CP says he will come and swim with Jack ANY DAY:)

Christina said...

Looks like so much fun! :-) Totally jealous of your pool!

Julia McD said...

yes Steve is the best swim teacher, and I'm not partial because he's my cousin! :) So darn cute too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

sarah ~ it looks great!!!!!

Ashley and Evan said...

If I lived there you would never be able to get rid of me.