Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TAG---I'm it X 4

I got tagged by Jodi from THE SCHNEIDER FAMILY


1. Go to where you store your digital photo folders & open the 4th folder.
2. Go to the 4th picture and post it.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag an additional 4 people.




This is Jack on the sidewalk at our old house. He was 27 months old. I took this picture after we got home from his first developmental screening where my suspicions had been confirmed that yes, I was the parent of a genius (ok, I made that part up, they did tell me he was doing great). I remember everything he was wearing and where it all came from, I got so many cute pictures of him playing outside that day. Thanks Jodi for that trip down memory lane.

I am tagging:

Ashley (Bunton)
Tracie
Holly & Chad
Miss Ashley (Alaska Ashley)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Such an adorable pic! Thanks for sharing!