Sunday, November 23, 2008

The final countdown

The big day is almost here. Wednesday morning at 5:30 I report to Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center to give birth to Baby Chuck Chuck.

I am feeling it. I am really feeling it. I think that I am ready for it all to be over yet I am scared about the upcoming c-section.

Tomorrow will be spent trying to finish things up (cleaning, laundry, etc) and make sure that everything is ready to go for Wednesday. Tuesday I go to the hospital for pre-op stuff. I am not sure what that entails, but it sounds so very ER. Tuesday afternoon I have a pedicure scheduled that I am highly anticipating.

Jack still says we are naming the baby Chuck Chuck. We honestly still do not have a name chosen. At this point I have over thought the name thing to a point that no name would be good enough and I am tempted to just go ahead and name him Chuck Chuck.





It could be worse...........

2 comments:

Amber M said...

I'm so excited for you. If I had time, since I live in Mattoon, I would come see you Wed. I think we are leaving for Edwardsville that night though for Thanksgiving. I'm sure everything is going to go smoothly. Good luck.

Jamee said...

I'm scared and excited for you. After talking to Sarah J. today, I think I may only need to make one trip to SBLH to see the new baby boys:)

Oh, don't name him Chuck. I could give you one good reason, but I better not. Don't want to offend. You can always come home and then decide on a name.