Sunday, December 30, 2007

Unforgivable Woman


A few weeks before Christmas I was shopping in Champaign with Michelle and Jill. We were in the mall when my cell phone rang. It was my Mom calling me from Springfield, Christmas shopping with my Dad. She wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas. Since I was fairly certain she was not going to buy me the minivan with the satellite TV, I really could not think of anything to tell her. We had just come from Macy's where I had just tried the new Sean John/Diddy/P.Diddy perfume-UNFORGIVABLE WOMAN-so I told her that is what I wanted.

On Christmas Eve I opened a beautiful boxed set of the perfume along with three Sean John lip glosses.


I love this perfume. It makes me smell like the strong black woman that I know that I am.

3 comments:

Amanda M said...

If the perfume makes you feel like the woman in this picture could you please tell me where to get some?!

Jess said...

You go Girl!! What did you do anyway??

Bill said...

I heard P Diddy, Puff Daddy, Diddy or whatever his name is, was coming out with a new line of men's cologne called "Diddy P".