Monday, December 10, 2007

Never say never


Before I had Jack I had lots of ideas about what I would and would not let a child of mine do or have......fast forward three years and throw all of those preconceived notions out the window.
One of my "my child will never" was having a TV in his room.
Thursday night Cliff came home from school with a very large box. Inside it was a TV/VCR/DVD combo for Jack's birthday/Christmas. Surprise!!
We wrapped it in Christmas paper and Jack saw it the next morning and was going crazy trying to figure out what was inside. His guess-a rocket or a telescope. Cliff could not wait to let him open it, so when he got home from work Jack opened his new TV.
He really likes it, it is in his very own entertainment center in his room filled with all of his Sesame Street and Nick Jr. movies.
So far so good. It sure has been nice to watch a little bit of Regis and Kelley this morning instead of Dora the Explorer.











1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I can't believe it took you THIS Long!