Wednesday, December 26, 2007

PEACE and Rosie O'Donnell love from Coach Fulton

One of, if not my favorite Christmas gifts was this PEACE t-shirt from Rosie.com-Rosie O'Donnell's website.
Me and my sisters Michelle and Rebekah along with our husbands exchange names at Christmas. Jason got my name. I was shocked to open up this PEACE t-shirt from Jason! He knows me so well. I love Rosie (I know I am in the minority) and I have wanted one of these shirts for a very long time. Who knew Jason was also a fan and a visitor to her website like me? What is even better is the proceeds from any purchases made from rosie.com go to support her 4 all kids charities.
Thanks Jason. I am waiting for a special occasion to wear my shirt.
I know the term gets thrown around a lot but to me this really was a
"Christmas Miracle"

No comments: