Thursday, February 18, 2010

And the secret ingredient is......

Taking a break from the vaca related posts to share this little tidbit.

My friend Ashley Bunton (shout out!) shared a link to Sheryl Jame's new recipe blog on her blog.

It's so good I gotta share.

www.familymeals101.blogspot.com

Tonight we had the chicken stroganoff. Good stuff. Really good. So easy.

The ingredients were simple and included cream of mushroom soup.

I'm a firm believer that pretty much anything with cream of mushroom soup in it has gotta be good. I'm just waiting for the night that the Iron Chef says "and the secret ingredient is.....CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP!!"

2 comments:

Dawn said...

OH Thank you! This is the exact type of blog I've been looking for!

Ashley and Evan said...

Funny, I just used cream of mushroom soup tonight with pork chops.

Place pork chops in pyrex container, pour cream of mushroom soup over it and bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. Yummy!!!