Monday, November 19, 2007

Jack's pictures are available for viewing!!

Jack's three year pictures are up on Amber's website! You can see them by going to http://www.photographicsgallery.net/ and looking at the recent shoots. I may be a little biased, but these pictures are just phenomenal! I love them!

Since we have a pretty good connection, Jack got to wear a Newton Eagles Football helmet in some of the last pictures. He also had the privilege of sporting his favorite player and hero TY MAY's real #3 jersey. It worked out so well since he is turning three and he does love that TYMAY!!

I have to once again give Amber a shout out for the fabulous work that she does. Why in the world would anyone go anywhere else???

You can reach her at Photographics by calling 618-783-4585

I am going to have such a hard time choosing which pictures to purchase. Let me know which one(s) are you favorites.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Those pictures are AWESOME! Great work Jack and Amber!

Amanda M said...

Sarah
I love all the pics of Jack. It would be really hard to pick. I am so excited because Amber is taking Nick's pictures for Christmas.
My favorites of Jack were 11, 13, 19, 38, and 47....but how do you pick?

Amanda M