Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Did you watch Oprah today??

Oprah was about YouTube today and all of the great videos that it has spawned. This is one of the best! She had this couple from England on. They did the ENTIRE dance from the end of 'Dirty Dancing' as the first dance at their wedding. I figured this was pretty much every woman's dream!!

My 19 year old niece, Heather was here at the time. She had NEVER seen 'Dirty Dancing'!! I hope this is some sort of isolated incident or this world is going to go down hill very soon (and we are really not in that great of shape right now!). I am not sure I want to live in a place where the generation below me has not watched this great cinematic masterpiece. So, to sum it all up, watch this video-it is magical, I know what to get Heather for Christmas, and "Nobody puts Oprah in a corner".

6 comments:

Amanda M said...

Are we seriously that old that some people have never watched Dirty Dancing?????

Michelle F said...

It's true. I'm not the "young nurse" at the hospital anymore. They've never watched Little House on the Praire either. And we wonder why the world is in the shape it's in?
I love you Dirty Dancing.

Kelley L. said...

Oh. My. God. Best wedding reception EVER. I love that they even had the guests dancing parts...

Aubrey said...

Alright, first off - Sarah Sez is awesome!!! I am an addict! It is so funny to see what off the wall subjects you blog about.

Then there is this no Dirty Dancing generation thing!! Who hasn't seen this movie - Nobody puts Baby in a corner - CLASSIC!! My hat's off to this couple for having the balls to do this at their wedding reception!!

BB said...

Has she watched the movie "Grease"???????

Amber M said...

That is an awesome idea to do something like that at a wedding reception. I love that movie. I wish I would have thought of doing that at my wedding reception. Well I would have tried to do it.