Thursday, November 15, 2007

Here's whats bunching up my panties today

Today at Wal-Mart I broke a candle. Not a huge deal (or a big surprise) it was glass though so there were pieces of broken glass on the floor.

I walked a few feet a saw an "Associate" coming. I told her what happened and she said it was not a big deal and she would have someone come and clean it up. As I was offering to pay for the candle she got a broom from somewhere a few feet away. She then proceeded to sweep the mess under the shelves of candles. Making it obvious that a dustpan was something she was unwilling to use. Over the intercom system I could hear a call for someone to come to the candle aisle from maintenance.

As I walked away I realized the very quiet rustling sound that probably only I could hear was Mr. Sam Walton rolling over in his grave.

No comments: