Sunday, July 5, 2009

The King of Pop is the King of Videos

I've watched more than my fair share of Michael Jackson coverage.
CNN, FOX NEWS, and MSNBC have it on pretty much nonstop.
I even registered to win tickets to his memorial in L.A. on Tuesday.
(I did not win, not sure what I would have done if I had,
probably tried my darndest to get myself there).
Even in my sadness and state of mourning,
I have thoroughly enjoyed the MJ videos that
VH1 and MTV have been playing.
Which leads me to my poll, The King of Pop had many, many great videos.
Which one is your favorite?
Vote on my poll on the right hand side of the screen.

1 comment:

Ashley and Evan said...

What...no Smooth Criminal listed? How can you really choose one. It's like asking to pick your favorite child.

I have been more than obsessed with his passing. I've contributed greatly to the re-surge in record sales this past week.