Thursday, July 23, 2009

FOOTLOOSE winner!

Although many great movies were mentioned, before the contest began I knew that the first to mention the movie Road House would be the winner.
That person is Dawn, my bloggy pal from MUST LOVE TOTS. I have a prize for Dawn, something I have wanted to give her for a while now. Something I think she will enjoy more than the movie.
The copy of FOOTLOOSE will go to Kate P.
I know Kate will use it in good health.
Congrats to the winners and thanks to all those who played.
~~~~~~~
Amber (the new commenter Amber-we have a lot now!)
shout out to you for mentioning Best Little Whorehouse in Texas.
I've had "Texas has a whorehouse in it, Lord have mercy on our souls" running through my head since I read your comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for props Sara! At least you aren't singing "I like sneaking around with you" all the time. I see the movie once and sing that song for days. Probably not the best song in the world to be singing!