Monday, October 22, 2007

While we wait to hear when the playoff game will be.........Let's talk about Meredith Mix


Yesterday we had an open house for Baby Dexter at Michelle and Jason's house. Meredith Fulton was in charge of the cake and she did a great job. It was so cute with pics of Baby Dex and his family. The cake was great, but what was even better was the "Meredith Mix". Meredith and Jon Fulton own a popcorn shop called 'MJ Fulton Popcorn'. They make a version of chex mix that is to DIE FOR! We call it Meredith Mix. Words cannot describe how good this stuff is. Chex mix kicked up about 20 times. Every once in a while Meredith will send over some for me. It is so good that I honestly have to ration it out to myself so I won't eat it all in one sitting. Last time I had some I meant to take a picture to blog about it, but I ate it all.
They also offer a large variety of popcorn and other treats (it comes in orange and blue for the Eagle fan). So if you are in Effingham stop by for some 'Meredith Mix'. (Kate Passalacqua says it is even better warm) They are located at 314 W. Jefferson. Phone number is 217-347-7676.
Tell 'em Sarah Sez sent you. If enough of my readers stop by maybe there will be a big bag of 'Meredith Mix' in my future!



1 comment:

Michelle F said...

MMMMMM..... Meredith Mix