Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TEN THOUSAND!

In just a little over two months Sarah Sez has had ten thousand visits!

Shock and awe!!

As the controversy that one line in a post I made a few days ago and the comments that came after has stirred, I have learned that sometimes the pen is truely mightier than the sword.

Listen folks, you are not always going to agree with what I say. And like me, my blog is an acquired taste. Take a bite and if you don't like it, spit it out.

So far for the most part Sarah Sez has brought me nothing but enjoyment. I hope that the readers that take the time to visit find it enjoyable as well.

7 comments:

Bamp said...

Just goes to show we all have WAY TOO MUCH time on our hands!

jack's goofy said...

What other site can Jasper County-ites go to and read what is "troubling" others. I have more fun reading and looking at your pictures than just about anything else. GREAT SITE SARAH!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES!!!

BB said...

I totally agree with "Jack's goofy" whomever that may be. All I have to say is "You're a HOOT Sarah Diel.

stoops21 said...

THOUGHT OF THE DAY :
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS !

Michelle F said...

Congrats Sarah D!

Amanda M said...

I too enjoy visiting your site. It gives me a little taste of home everytime i visit. Thanks for the homecoming so to speak and keep up the good work.

Jess said...

Congrats Sarah! I love looking! Here's to thousands more!