Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Fultons are now a family of four!!


Dexter James Fulton: son of Jason and Michelle, brother of Gabe.
Nephew of Sarah Diel Kinkade
Dexter was born Sunday 9/30/07
he came home this evening to 31 West Homestead Drive, Newton, IL where he begins his life with his family.

Dexter James Fulton

The new big brother

Gabe is so proud


Mam



Baby Dex




Nanny and Pawpaw Fulton



Bubba with her newest nephew




The proud Mommy




Jack with his new cousin

Dexter with his Ya Ya

The happy Daddy

Before I knew your name
Before I saw your chin and your nose
Before I counted your fingers and toes,
I asked heaven for someone as wonderful as you,
And every prayer and wish came true........
Before I knew your name





11 comments:

Jess said...

He is so adorable! Congratulations to the Fulton and Diel family. Enjoy you new little bundle of joy! We can't wait to see him!

BB said...

We already Love him.
Patti and Roger

Debbie Diel said...

We are so blessed! #7 and what a beautiful boy he is! God is so good to us.

Jace said...

Congrats Fulton Family! We are so happy for you.

Bamp said...

Why doesn't he look anything like me??

Patty MacEachron said...

Bamp, Looks aren't everything - I think he'll inherit your sense of humor!

Jamee said...

Oh my gosh, he is beautiful. We are so happy for all of you.

Nanny Fulton said...

Baby Dexter is beautiful.
We are so proud of him and happy to welcome him to our family.
I can't wait to babysit for Jason & Michelle and spoil him a little!
Gabe, Grant & Dexter; 3 Fulton boys, we are so Blessed!!

Nanny Fulton

Becky said...

What a blessing! Such a sweetheart! He's got such a great big brother for an example he'll only get better! Does he have his John Deer shirt yet?

Sarah D said...

I promise more pictures of Baby Dexter very soon.

Becky, no John Deere shirt yet. Maybe someone needs to tell His Great Grandman and Grandpa Knepper they have a great gift idea!!

red hot dettrey said...

I'm so happy for Michelle, Jason and Gabe. He's such a beautiful boy. I love you guys and miss you all!