Thursday, April 15, 2010

Harry and the dog

Harrison LOVES the dog. He likes to play with her, he likes to chase her, most of all he likes to feed her.

Harry likes to come in the kitchen and "beg" for some sort of food. I give it to him. He gives it to Fiona. After three plus days of this you would think I would learn. I still fall for it every time.

I am not sure how much Harry has had to eat since we got the dog, I think most of the food I put on his plate goes to the dog. Since he is my second child, I am going to go with the "he'll eat when he is hungry" school of thought.

3 comments:

Kate said...

THat's the best laugh ever :)

Amber M said...

that is so cute. I guess I need to get a dog, so I won't eat all my food...lol...Jason's cat begs at the table like a dog and he feeds her whatever we are eating.

aczumbahlen said...

At least he doesn't let Fiona eat off his fork!! What a doll!