Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010's first miracle

Unconfirmed that is. Someone from the Vatican will be here later this week to investigate.


HARRISON SLEPT ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if it was the overnight Huggies (in the next size up) that did it, or maybe he just was so tired from not sleeping the three nights before. Whatever it was, wrap it up! I'll take it!

At 4 am when I woke up and realized he was still asleep I got worried and had to go and check on him!

Keeping our fingers crossed for another sleep filled night.

3 comments:

Ashley and Evan said...

Woohoo! Does this mean your sane again from all the extra sleep you got last night?

Ashley said...

woooo! Thats great! Im glad you got to feel the why-isn't-he-in-our-bed-or-screaming-for-me anxiety!

hncfarley said...

Yah!! I am glad someone told you about the size up, I forgot about that.