Monday, June 11, 2007

To anonymous commenter:
You may have taken the tongue in cheek style of my blog to literally. This blog is meant to entertain and delight. I am many things and among the things that I am is an avid Newton Eagle Football fan. If you have a problem with that, I suggest that this is not the place for you to be. If you have a personal problem with me or the content of my blog I invite you to grow a pair and contact me personally. My e-mail address is jak122004@msn.com .

I do appreciate any and all comments from my readers. Please before commenting, use the spell check tool that almost all computers provide. I cannot leave a poorly worded or misspelled comment posted on my Blog. It hurts my readers eyes.

Sarah

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

What did I miss??

Rebekah G

wine_101 said...

I missed it as well.