Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Diel Girls take a field trip




Last Friday was my birthday. Amanda Zumbahlen, Michelle Fulton, Jill Bierman, and myself spent the day in Terre Haute. We decided to visit American Freight furniture-who has not seen the commercials and wondered what it is all about? Supposedly it is located at the corner of Fruitridege and Wabash. After driving around for about 30 minutes we realized that could not be the case. Jill stopped at Java Haute (and talked to some real nice people) and got directions. Those were not correct either. Luckily Michelle watches enough TV that she had memorized the number from the commercial 238-0181 (I think). We called and Kyle, American Freight employee, was nice enough to give us directions that got us there. Kyle sure was glad to see us once we arrived and we were glad to see him. He did not have any snacks to offer Jill who was hungry by this point so, no one bought anything. I am not sure that I would recommend American Freight for your new furniture needs. If you do go, give the "cuddler" a try.

I guess the moral of this story is that the journey can be just as much fun as the destination.





















No comments: